Friday, October 5, 2012

This and That

Several items went home this week:

Book-it: This started for the month of October. Children can color in for every night that they read. Once they have read their goal minutes (300 for the month), you can send back the calendars and we will make sure that pizza certificates go home in return.

Conference slips: I am still needing a few conference slips back. Once I have assigned times to everyone, I will send home the assigned times.

Last Call: If your child wanted to write to Ms. Megan from Buckley Homestead to tell her the meaning of Orthography and Deportment, I will take those letters on Monday. I would like to drop off a package in the mail on Tuesday to Ms. Megan sinced she promised a surprise for those who took the time to look up these two words.

Book Order: If you wanted to order from this month's Scholastic book orders, the last day to do that will be Wednesday, October 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment