Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Conferences...

It was very nice getting to meet with so many parents. It's always nice for me to put faces to the names that I hear so much about from your children. I get good insight from parents too, and I appreciate that so much.

I apologize again, because I am truly an airhead when it comes to staying on task during conferences. I think there is so much that I want to tell you, in such a short amount of time, that it makes me jumble up my thoughts a bit. I hope that the typed up sheet helped with this.

I had a parent ask me if I let parents know reading levels as I retest in January and May. Usually, I do not do this. But, if in January (towards the end) you are curious about your child's progress, please email me and let me know. I'll be glad to get that information to you.

Thanks again for making the time to come in and meet with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment