Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Off to a good start!

Whew! We've been in school for almost two weeks now, and with Labor Day behind us, we are settling in for the long haul!

Starting this week, you should see regular routines start to take place. We will soon be doing extra homework, too, once I start sending home reading sheets (probably next week).

I would like to thank all of the parents who helped to ease things along by sending in all the needed supplies as well as all of the beginning of the year forms that needed to be filled out. I know it was a lot of work, but I do appreciate the info. Some children did not bring in all of their supplies. We do use 2 boxes of crayons, and 2 bottles of glue. We are busy second graders. If your child only brought in one, I will probably send home a reminder letter as the need for the second box of crayons (or bottle of glue) arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment