Monday, January 7, 2013

Text notifications

I am sending home a paper today that gives instructions for how you can sign up to receive text message reminders from me. This doesn't involve the exchange of phone numbers, it is very private, and really quite cool!

This would not replace the blog, which I will continue to do. This is more for quick messages like "Book-it forms due tomorrow." or "Report cards are going home today. Be sure to look in your child's folder tonight."

As a busy parent, I thought this looked neat. As organized as I try to be, I still overlook things. My thinking was to offer this as a way to help other busy parents. It is optional, of course! The sheet going home tonight gives instructions for how to sign up for this if you would like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment