Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some Changes

I am making some changes to our reading schedule. We have been busy, busy with Christmas Around the World. Plus, I THINK that we are going to try to do a Christmas play. So, I am taking the Officer Buckle story and stretching it into next week. This means that instead of testing on this Friday, the test over this story will not be until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Then, the Super Croc story will go mid-week to mid-week and be tested on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

On Monday and Tuesday of next week, we will begin work on our play. I will know after these two days if we will be able to pull it off. If we do go ahead with the play, we will perform it for the parents on the morning of Thursday, December 20th. I will be sure to let you know by next Tuesday afternoon if we are doing the play, so that you can arrange your schedule if you would like to come see the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment