Friday, September 28, 2012

Book Order

A book order went home with the children today. You can order either by sending back the order form and a check for your purchase in your child's folder (checks made out to Scholastic, please NO CASH!!). Or, you can order online.

If you choose to order online, you can use the following link:

https://orders.scholastic.com/HB2Q6

You can also go to https://clubs2.scholastic.com, set up a parent account, and use the activation code HB2Q6.

There are perks for you and me to ordering online. First of all, for every parent that orders online, I get $3 to use towards classroom books. This can add up fast. For example, if 7 parents order online, that would equal $21 for me to use to buy classroom books.

For parents who order online, they will get a voucher for a free book that can be used on a future order. What a great way to build a library for your child at home!

Book orders will be due on October 10th. I plan on sending home monthly book orders. I am always willing to work with parents who want to surprise children with books too (for Christmas or birthdays). If you let me know, I can arrange to have the books delivered to your home without your child knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment