Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Dance

Well, after the first three days of school, I can honestly say that I was ready to do the happy dance. (Well, maybe not quite because I was so tired!!) These children are sweet, well behaved, excited to be at school, and excited to please. I LOVE THAT! We had a wonderful first few days together. I would like to thank all of the parents who helped to ease things along by sending in all the needed supplies as well as all of the beginning of the year forms that needed to be filled out.

I always hear things that make me giggle and make me aware of how I have the greatest job in the world. This week I heard the following: "My dad has an Ipod, and I listen to Taylor Swift on it." I don't know why that amused me so. Maybe it's the innocence of these children. Regardless, I'm looking forward to this schoolyear, and getting many giggles from your children. I'll be sure to share these cute little quotes as they come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment